A+RISE® Standards2Strategy™ Webinar Series Fall 2010
Join Evelyn Arroyo, author of the powerful online toolkit for educators, A+RISE® Standards2Strategy™, for a one-of-a-kind lecture series on helping districts improve student performance. In these sessions, noted speaker Evelyn Arroyo will address the hot topics it today's headlines while also discussing her unique and practical approach on how to help administrators support their teachers in meeting district-wide initiatives such as Response to Intervention, differentiated instruction, English language learners and struggling learners.
To register, click on the links below.
- Wednesday, September 15th at 4pm ET
- Wednesday, September 29th at 3:30pm ET (Designed for administrators in Florida.)
- Tuesday, October 19th at 12pm CT
- Wednesday, October 20th at 8am PT (Designed for administrators in California.)
- Wednesday, November 10th at 12pm PT (Designed for administrators in California.)
- Wednesday, November 17th at 8am MT
- Wednesday, December 8th at 1pm ET (Designed for administrators in Florida.)
*Each session is approximately 45 minutes in length and includes time for a Q&A and discussion. All registered participants will receive a free 30-day review account to A+RISE Standards2Strategy.
Webinars for Texas Educators
FREE access to A+RISE® Standards2Strategy is available through the TEA's new Project Share for teachers in grades 9-12 as part of the first-ever statewide license of online instructional materials for Texas educators. Join Evelyn Arroyo as she discusses how you can help your secondary teachers implement the A+RISE strategies effectively in their content instruction. Evelyn will also share additional training and support that is available to help you get the most out of A+RISE. To register, click on the links below.
- Successfully implementing A+RISE Across the Content Areas - Wednesday, October 20th at 12:00pm CT
- Preparing for TAKS and A+RISE Standards2Strategy - Wednesday, November 3rd at 12:00pm CT
- A+RISE Standards2Strategy Texas Edition for K-8 - Thursday, November 4th at 4:00pm CT
All registered attendees will receive A+RISE strategy cards and will be entered to receive one of three professional development books: